In celebration of the upcoming 50th anniversary of C.S. Lewis’s death and the installation of a memorial to Lewis in the famous Poet’s Corner of Westminster Abbey, Discovery Institute Press is making available free excerpts from several chapters of the book The Magician’s Twin: C.S. Lewis on Science, Scientism, and Society edited by John G. West. Enjoy!
- Darwin in the Dock: C.S. Lewis’s Limited Acceptance of Common Descent
- Darwin in the Dock: C.S. Lewis’s Critique of Evolution and Evolutionism
- From C.S. Lewis, Four Arguments Friendly to a Universe by Design
- C.S. Lewis on Science as a Threat to Freedom
- A Regenerate Science?
- For the Approaching 50th Anniversary of C.S. Lewis’s Death, a Look at The Magician’s Twin